Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Follow me to My New Studio Space!

Studio D3
I'm now officially an Artist in Resident at
Studio Channel Islands Art Center
2222 Ventura Blvd. (Studio D3)
Camarillo, CA 93010

Very exciting!  I don't know what's in store on this new journey, but I'm looking forward to not backing in to my desk when I step back to look at what I'm painting and getting to try out some new things in this larger space.  A whole- half classroom to spread out in!  One that I'll be sharing with multi-talented artist Mary Ann Betner.   I'm working on finding some furniture to store things in and getting ready for my self-designed artbyte bootcamp next week gleaning all I can from Carole Marine's excellent instruction and then painting every day!   I'll keep you posted on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Comments are much appreciated and it means a lot to me that you took the time.