Monday, February 24, 2014

Sit and Go

6x6
Oil on Canvasboard


Here's another study for a larger piece.  It's kind of funny that I thought that it would be hard to see what it is, since I didn't put in a lot detail  - but I think it's pretty clear?...
What would happen with even less detail?  Something I could push a lot further with a larger piece.

On a different note, I want to thank Archana who came out from Dallas to paint with Daggi and me this weekend and was kind enough to be my guinea pig today as practiced sharing what I've learned.  She did an amazing job taking on some new painting exercises (among them 10-minute apples, thanks to Carol) and excelled very quickly!   It was such a pleasure to paint together!   And I learned that I can always get even more organized...what?...:-)  I look forward to seeing what Archana will paint next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Comments are much appreciated and it means a lot to me that you took the time.