Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Santa Paula Alley

10x20
Oil on linen on board

Happy to announce that this painting was accepted and will be on display in the upcoming CAC exhibit Quintessential California at the Santa Paula Art Museum from 
June 28th to November 2nd, 2014
There will be a reception on June 28th between 4-6PM
This is the first time ever, that I've actually gotten into a CAC show.  Entering my work and being juried in, or out is always a such an ambiguous roller coaster experience.  Like Debra Joy Groesser quoted from a juror at the American Impressionist Society.  (I'll find the name tomorrow:-)
"You're work is never as bad as you think or as good as you think."

I will keep that in mind:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Comments are much appreciated and it means a lot to me that you took the time.