Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Peaceful Atmosphere

It feels like a long time since I was out painting, although it's only been since last Monday... I came back from a workshop with Ray Roberts that weekend where I learned a lot and got to do a lot of painting. ...(Didn't think I could ever have enough time for painting:-), but I felt like I had to take a little time off and re-charge.   I enjoyed time with the kids, catching up with business related art-stuff and ideas for a Children's book and even today I wasn't sure I would be ready, but I'm really glad I went.   I found a shady spot by the entrance road to King Gilette's and I could see this view of the hills and the kind of atmosphere I like to paint.   A peaceful morning getting back to painting and feeling rejuvenated by being out in nature again and before I knew it I feel motivated (aka obsessed) again.   I'll share more about what I learned at the workshop coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Comments are much appreciated and it means a lot to me that you took the time.