Tuesday, September 16, 2014

9.15.14 - Sunny Stairs

Sunny Stairs
6x6"
Oil on Gessoboard

I'm getting back in the swing of things with the 30 Paintings in 30 Days:-)  Had to take a few days off the challenge to finish work for some deadlines and get ready for an outdoor exhibit - but I'm back.
 This is one I painted for that exhibit at the Adamson House Celebrating their 85th anniversary this weekend!
I also worked on getting my first ever newsletter out last week.  As any artist knows, the marketing aspect of our profession - is an important part, that takes a lot of learning, and a lot of time!!

Please let me know if you would like to be on my mailing list!  My plan is to always have some great info and tips for artists, on top of the latest off my easel and updates on events.

Send me your email address to anettepow(at)gmail.com
if you'd like to be included.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Comments are much appreciated and it means a lot to me that you took the time.