Monday, March 26, 2012

In the Know

BIG DAY TODAY! I'm joining Daily Paintworks Check out my page that will be filling up with work day by day! I will have some of my work available for purchase as well.
First still life I'm attempting is above. I really like the control it affords me in picking exactly what to paint, placing it where I want it and being able to crop it exactly how I want to. I think I made it extra difficult by having my set up by the window where the light inevitably changed and since I didn't have it set up in a box and couldn't find my viewfinder...?.. staying focused on the exact angle was a bit of a challenge:-)
I'm learning more about setting up a shadow box from Carol Marine and James M Coulter. Check out their helpful tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Comments are much appreciated and it means a lot to me that you took the time.