Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pepperstripes



Pepperstripes
8x8
Oil on Gessoboard 

3rd straight day at the studio today and I'm able to leave my brush strokes alone a little better after some solid time painting:-)  Listening to a lot of AHA - Artists Helping Artists blog radio podcasts which is keeping me inspired and motivated to improve.  And  it feels great to be part of the Artist Community at Channel Islands Art Center which is where my studio is now located.   Lots of interesting events coming up this fall I'll post more about coming up. 
I'm also talking to one of the artists about starting a little Artists Support Group to meet once a month, talk about our goals and support each other in reaching them.   Anyone in the Camarillo/Ventura vicinity who's interested in joining us - send me an email, or post a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Comments are much appreciated and it means a lot to me that you took the time.