Friday, May 3, 2013

Enjoying the Light


Enjoying the Light
12x12"
Oil on Linen on Panel

Being an artist I'm constantly stopped in my tracks by the beauty around me and this tractor was an example of that!   I was whizzing by with my painting friend Daggi, on our way to paint at the San Antonio Mission De Padua up in Central California earlier this year and I just loved the way the light hit this old tractor left in the field so - I just had to stop.   Luckily Daggi didn't mind.   It speaks of many years of loyal hard work and...maybe it's because I'm aging myself...lol...I appreciate the way the sun celebrated the charm of an aging machine!  It just touched me on many levels:-)
This painting is available for purchase and ready to frame through the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Comments are much appreciated and it means a lot to me that you took the time.