Thursday, January 9, 2014

Co-Hosting with Leslie Saeta Artists Helping Artists

There will be no post of a painting for Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 challenge today, but it's for a good reason! 

This morning I had the great honor of co-hosting with Leslie on 
ARTISTS HELPING ARTISTS 
the #1 Art Show on BlogTalkRadio, where we discussed:


To hear it on your computer Here is a link to today's show!
It's also possible to listen to the show, for free, on iTunes where you can set up to subscribe it and down load it to your iPod or such.

I have been listening to the show for years and have often taken "Leslie and her co-hosts", on the road so to speak, and it's kept me jazzed and energized for hours, not to mention all the valuable tips I've gotten on anything marketing.

It's a marvelous resource when it comes to learning more about how to promote and sell your art on-line!   There's wonderful interviews with well-known artists and I love feeling part of this community of artists sharing ideas and the journey of an artist!

Before going live this morning I called in to do a sound check and quickly talk to Leslie and I was reminded of what it felt like to move towards the open door in the plane when you get ready to sky-dive.   Time keeps ticking and there's no going back... 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 ...blogtalkradio...




6 comments:

  1. You did great! It was a good show and something that hit home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda I'm glad you got something out of the show!! There's always more we can do, right:-)

      Delete
  2. I tried to leave a comment here yesterday, but don't know where it went. I may have forgotten to hit send or something. But I wanted to tell you how thrilled I was when Leslie announced her co-host and it was YOU! You did a wonderful job, just wonderful. And I wanted to thank you for sacrificing your painting time yesterday to do the show for the benefit of the rest of us...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meredith I'm so sorry it didn't go through and thank you for taking the time to write again! I so appreciate your sweet words!! It was an experience that's for sure, and a great list for me to go through as well! I'm glad you were out there listening!

      Delete
  3. Hi Anette.. Just heard the show. It was great. Very useful info. Can you mention the name of the artist Mark something whose website you recommended? I could not find his website on Google.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the show Bhavani! Here's Mark's website: http://markfehlman.com

      Delete

Thank you! Comments are much appreciated and it means a lot to me that you took the time.