Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 1 - Like Two Peas In a... Cot

January - A Month of Value Studies

oil on Linen on Panel
8x10
Value Study


I wasn't sure I'd be able to join Leslie Saeta's challenge this time around.  I want to start painting larger and make sure I have time to do that...but, with all the focus on our re-model and moving these last few months, I definitely feel a little rusty, not having painted as much!   So I'm looking at this as a great opportunity to join the fun and do some value studies to get ready for those larger pieces!
I hope all my artist friends are looking forward to this new year with excitement for what is in store artistically, and I wish everyone checking in on this blog a fantastic 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Comments are much appreciated and it means a lot to me that you took the time.