Monday, September 30, 2013

30 in 30 - Day 30...."All Sheeped Out"


8x8
Oil on Gessoboard

It's funny.  It didn't strike me til I started this post how appropriate it is as the last entry of the 30 in 30 challenge.  Kind of how I feel, a little wiped out.  It's such a great practice and I applaud Leslie for creating this challenge, because I definitely painted more than I would have without it.  I applaud everyone who started, finished or simply gave it a try!  I still have four to add before I do my random drawing for one of my Email Subscriber and Followers to win one of the paintings!!

If you would like to win one of my paintings from this challenge - it's not too late.  

Simply add your email up to the right - or sign up as a Google Follower!  

If you win - it's your pick!





2 comments:

  1. Anette I love this! Made me laugh! And your trees! Love seeing your process. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful feeling of freedom and joy. That is how I see your work..
    Thank you for being ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! Comments are much appreciated and it means a lot to me that you took the time.